Come join us, in beautiful Boulder, Colorado!
SUNDAY & MONDAY ~ SEPTEMBER 4th & 5th
DON’T MISS THESE EVENTS AT THE 2016 FILM FESTIVAL:
- INDIE FILM SCREENINGS (documentaries, animation, music videos, foreign, feature & short films)
- PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS FOR FILMMAKERS, WRITERS & COMPOSERS
- PRODUCTIVE NETWORKING PARTIES & EVENTS DAILY
- CELEBRITY APPEARANCE & PHOTO-OPS
- CELEBRITY KEYNOTE SPEAKER/MASTER CLASS: VIC SARIN ON MAKING FILMS YOU BELIEVE IN!
- PRIVATE CONSULTATIONS WITH THE PROS
- Q&As WITH THE FILM DIRECTORS
- AFTER-PARTIES EACH EVENING
- LINKEDIN & STAGE 32 GET-TOGETHERS
- GALA AWARDS CEREMONY & BANQUET RECEPTION!
CLICK THESE LINKS FOR MORE INFO & DETAILS:
• FILM FESTIVAL SCHEDULE • FILM PROGRAM • FILM DESCRIPTIONS • FILMS TO BE SCREENED • KEYNOTE & MASTER CLASS • WORKSHOP • PURCHASE TICKETS • WINNERS, FINALISTS & SEMI-FINALISTS • NETWORKING EVENTS • AWARDS CEREMONY & RECEPTION • TRAVEL TIPS • LODGING • MOONDANCE SUCCESSES • MISSION STATEMENT • 2016 BEST ACTOR AWARDS
Tickets for all events will also be available at the registrations & ticket sales table in the lobby of the St. Julien Hotel venue, on September 4th & 5th, starting at 10:AM each day.
We are very pleased to have secured the best venue for screening Moondance films in historic, beautiful Boulder. The world-class St. Julien Hotel & Spa in downtown Boulder is one of the West’s most prestigious luxury hotels, and stands at the forefront of special event spaces in the Rocky Mountain region.
- The 17th annual Moondance International Film Festival, featuring its distinct cinematic visions and bold film selections, has distinguished itself around the world as much more than a popular annual film festival! The Moondance is a unique community, a supportive, productive, and creative year-round collaboration between independent filmmakers and movie audiences, between writers, music composers and the world of top-quality filmed entertainment.
- Moondancers are part of an amazing worldwide community; a unique collaboration of multi-talented writers, film score composers and filmmakers. The Moondance mission is to entertain, inform, inspire, encourage and educate. We honor those artists who, through their creative work, actively increase awareness, provide multiple viewpoints, address complex social issues, and strengthen ties between international audiences At Moondance, you can come together with other writers, directors and producers to create new opportunities, develop tools for success and forge new alliances within the international film and entertainment industry.
SOME HAPPY 2014 MOONDANCE WINNERS!
- The uniqueness and integrity of The Moondance International Film Festival brand, its global reputation for the highest quality, as well as its important mission and goals, and now celebrating our 17th season, is a rare and unmatchable asset. Talented filmmakers, writers and composers from around the world submit their work to the annual Moondance competition; enthusiastic audiences attend the film festival’s screenings of the best indie films, its professional workshops and popular networking events.
WANT TO HELP OUT DURING THE 2016 FILM FESTIVAL?
See our list of volunteer & intern opportunities & sign-up form HERE:
Our dedicated volunteers & interns help make this event so successful!
- Volunteers & interns can earn free tickets to films & workshops, based on volunteer hours!
2016 MOONDANCE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES!
Dear Friends, Moondancers, Supporters, Donors & Sponsors, If you’d like to consider a unique sponsorship at Moondance, to further promote your company or product to our international audiences & event attendees, please take a look at our Sponsorship Categories, and contact Elizabeth English at: email@example.com
Thanks a million for your interest in a mutually-beneficial working relationship with the 2016 Moondance International Film Festival!
MOONDANCERS COME FROM AROUND THE WORLD!
A MOONDANCER WRITES US:
Thank you SO much for the wonderful news! I am looking into travel prices, and will most likely attend the festival. I am extremely impressed by how organized the festival seems, and how informative the website is. Thank you very much for selecting my film, “Square One”. ~ Ryan Slattery
Please forward this news-blog to your creative artist colleagues!
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?