2014 MOONDANCE FINALISTS ANNOUNCED!
Congratulations, 2014 Moondance finalists!
Thanks a million for all the wonderful submissions again this season!
SEE THE FINALISTS LISTINGS HERE!
Moondance 2014 winners in all categories will be announced & awards presented, at the 15th annual gala Oscar’s-style awards ceremony & reception, September 28th, to be held in a lovely, Victorian mansion & garden, with a sumptuous array of gourmet, all-natural buffet of hors d’oeuvres & desserts, Colorado wines & beers, cocktails, and live music in the gazebo! A special award will be presented to our celebrity guest, Giancarlo Esposito, co-star of AMC’s “Breaking Bad” and NBC’s “Revolution”!
2014 Moondance laurels for finalists can be downloaded HERE!
Selected films for screening at the festival will be announced soon. Please note: Not all film finalists were selected for screenings.
ORDER YOUR MOONDANCE FILM FESTIVAL TICKETS NOW!
TEN IMPORTANT REASONS TO ATTEND THE 2014 MOONDANCE!
1. You’ll get to see the best-of-the-best indie feature films, short films, documentaries, animation films, & foreign films you probably won’t have a chance to see elsewhere!
2. You can attend a wide variety of professional workshops & master classes by award-winning presenters on filmmaking, screenwriting, writing for radio, and composing & selecting film score music!
3. Take the special one-of-a-kind opportunity to attend the special master class on acting for film & television, presented by the award-winning actor, Giancarlo Esposito, co-star of AMC’s “Breaking Bad” and NBC’s “Revolution”!
4. You’ll have the unlimited opportunity to productively network with US & international filmmakers, writers, directors, producers, actors, composers & agents during the event and at all 6 networking parties!
5. You’ll get the unique opportunity to sit down with professionals in the field of filmmaking, screenwriting, editing, radio & film music for private, one-on-one consultations with the pros!
6. You can attend the gala Oscar’s-style awards ceremony & reception, in a lovely, Victorian mansion & garden, with a sumptuous array of gourmet, all-natural hors d’oeuvres & desserts, Colorado wines & beers, cocktails, and live music in the gazebo!
7. If your film has been selected for screening, you can promote your work & network with the audience during your Q&A, and with posters, flyers & postcards!
8. Beautiful Boulder, Colorado, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains & with a creek running through it, is always sunny, with blue skies & good weather, great dining, unique busker-style entertainment on the Pearl Street Mall, fabulous shopping, a Western ambience, historic architecture, and an array of urban walks & mountain or meadow hiking trails.
9. The film festival is always user-friendly, has a casual atmosphere, everyone is welcomed, and our professional staff & our many enthusiastic volunteers are people-persons, dedicated to making sure that you have the best, most entertaining & productive film festival experience, ever!
10. And, last, but not least, all Moondance events & film ticket prices are super-reasonable, available ala carte & no expensive overall festival pass is needed!
EVENTS AT THE 2014 MOONDANCE FILM FESTIVAL:
September 26, 27, 28, in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, USA
Moondance continues to be an intimate, casual, very carefully programmed film festival that attracts avid indie film buffs, filmmakers, writers & composers from the US & around the world who trust our film selections, workshops & networking events to be of the top quality, productive & entertaining, while being important & memorable. Please plan to join us!
• INDIE FILM SCREENINGS! (Features, shorts, documentaries, animation, trailers & music videos)
• PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS & MASTER CLASSES!
• PRODUCTIVE FREE NETWORKING PARTIES & EVENTS!
• PRIVATE CONSULTATIONS WITH THE PROS!
• CELEBRITY MASTER CLASS ON ACTING FOR TV
• MINGLE WITH CELEBRITY ATTENDEES!
• SPECIAL VIP CELEBRITY FILM, Q&A WITH THE DIRECTOR + PRIVATE RECEPTION
• GALA AWARDS CEREMONY & RECEPTION!
• & much more!
View of Boulder’s famous Flatirons, just a few blocks from downtown!
A MOONDANCER WRITES US:
“The mid-August Moondance blog you just sent out is pure genius. The latest bit of Radio/Audio information is truly wonderful…very helpful…inspiring. I don’t think I can rave to you enough about how you constantly come up with wonderfully helpful things for writers. Only someone truly dedicated to writers and to the profession, as you are, would be constantly researching for us and trying to help us without vanity and competition on your part, even though you are a writer (and a wonderful one, by the way) yourself. I wish us all the luck with this newest way to get our screenplays out there, and our short stories too.” ~ Lorna Kanter, screenwriter & artist, New Jersey
SOME THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
Yoda to Luke Skywalker: “No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.”
“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture past them, into the seemingly impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
2014 FESTIVAL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
PLEASE READ & SUBSCRIBE TO THE POPULAR MOONDANCE NEWS-BLOG
AND JOIN THE MOONDANCE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL GROUP
ON STAGE32.COM & LINKEDIN.COM, TOO.
• Moondance ranks in the top 5% for all profile views at LinkedIn
& has 6,564+ LinkedIn followers, & 367+ on Twitter, to date!
Please add us to your address book!