The 2014 Call For Entries has begun!
Send us your best films, scripts, stories, music and more!
1. Download and read the Submission Guidelines, Entry Forms and Release Forms.
Download in PDF format the following forms:
submit your entry through Withoutabox.com.
2. Include a Logline of the Written or Filmed submission.
A logline is a short, approximately 25-word (in one or two sentences), description of the script, story or film.
3. Gather Submission Materials
Either a copy of the Screenplay, Play, Teleplay, etc. (Industry Standard Format), or a copy of the Short or Feature Film, (NTSC DVD, BLU-RAY or PAL).
Do not send film stills, promotional material or media release with your submission. If your film is selected for screening, we will request the stills at that time.
4. Include the Entry Fee
(US bank check, international money order or international bank check in US$) with your submission, unless you’ve submitted and paid the entry fee via Withoutabox.com.
Please write the title of your submission on the check.
EARLY-BIRD POSTMARK DEADLINE: DEC.1-DEC.31 FEE: $55
REGULAR POSTMARK DEADLINE: JAN.1-APR 30 FEE: $80
LATE POSTMARK DEADLINE: MAY 1-MAY 31 FEE: $100
EXTENDED POSTMARK DEADLINE: JUNE 1-JUNE 30 FEE: $100
ALL FEES MUST BE IN US $ DOLLARS
* up to 3 short stories for single fee
5. Check Format Requirements
REQUIRED SUBMISSION FORMATS
- FILMS: DVD in NTSC or PAL region 0 or 1
- WRITTEN WORKS: ON PAPER, BOUND, STAPLED OR WITH FASTENERS
- MUSIC: CD OR DVD in NTSC or PAL region 0 or 1
Short Film: Up To 30 Minutes
Short Script: Up To 30 Pages
Short Story: Up To 7550 Words
Feature Film: 31-120 Minutes
Feature Script: 90-120 Pages
Stageplay: 1, 2 or 3-act
6. Writers, please read the “Writers Read This” submission tips.
7. Filmmakers, please read the “Filmmakers Read This” submission tips.
8. Mail completed submission packet to:
Moondance Film Festival
970 9th Street
Boulder, CO. 80302 USA
Note: All submissions must be postmarked on or before the submission deadline.
POSTMARK DEADLINE: June 30, 2014