Don’t miss reading all the great filmmaking & writing articles written by the pros exclusively for Moondance.
Read about: how to win a screenplay competition; how to win a film festival competition; winning titles & loglines for films & scripts; screenplay submissions; movie script writing; writing character, dialog & action; how to get an agent; what Hollywood wants to see; directing indie films, documentaries, short films, animation; film scores; stage plays; short stories; TV MOW; TV pilots; kids films; music videos; radio plays, and more!
The editor is always open to reading suggestions & submissions for the Moondance E-ZINE, too! E-mail suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with MOONDANCE E-ZINE in the subject line.
Click the Title Link to Read the Articles
- Directing Actors in Film
- Documentary Films: 7 Tips for Success
- Don’t Walk! Action Tips for Writers
- First Impressions: Titles & Loglines
- Writing A Movie Script: 21 Things You Should Do To Get Your Screenplay Rejected
- How To Get An Agent: What Agents Want, (and Don’t Want), to See
- So, What’s The Story?
- Creating Character & Characterization in Screenplays
- Making a Great Promotional Trailer
- The Field of Dreams – Conflict as Metaphor
- Subtleties of Subtext: The True Art Of The Writer
- Moondance & Women in Film, Writing & Music
- Music in Film
- Two Brads or Three? Adventures in Judging Screenplay Entries in a Film Festival
- Creating Winning Documentary Films
- Screenwriting: Insider Info
- Pitching Hollywood 2002: The Dolphin in the Shark-Pit
- Interview with Elizabeth English: Founder & Director of the Moondance International Film Festival
- The Making of a Hollywood Film
- Radio Plays are Mind-Movies!
- Lights, Camera, Action ! Adventures in Judging Film Entries in a Film Festival
- Writers: Write What You Know!
- Making a Great Promotional Film Trailer